Friday, March 11, 2011

Little Moments: Little Horses

I have pretty much renounced the Metro due to all of the creepers who ride it, and instead budget in the extra time for the bus. It allows me to see more of Paris, as well! 

Yesterday, it was fortunate that I had left early, because we were at almost a stand-still for a few blocks because these guys were walking down the street:

Three little ponies and a little donkey. So cute!!

Someone told me later that apparently they have pony rides in the Luxembourg Gardens every day, so that is where these kiddos were headed. 

1 comment:

  1. Who knew how cute Paris could be! I love to think about those cute little enfants Francais waiting in line to ride those cute little poneys Francais! This is life in Paris that you don't get from whirlwind travel...

    ReplyDelete