Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random Tidbits

Just thought I'd swing by and give you guys an update on some upcoming travels:


  • Doing a whistle-stop tour of the South of France this weekend. Dad, I'll make sure to at least dip my toes in the Mediterranean for you!
  • Spending my first three nights in Scotland roaming about the countryside with Clarissa. Scottish highlands!! And then almost a week of wandering around the capital of Scotland, seeing castles and listening to Scottish accents. I'm a happy girl.
And now a bunch of random pictures, because I feel like I've been neglecting you...


The alligator I made at my benevolat. Yay for Friday being arts and crafts day!

The extremely suspicious statue in the Tuileries

Little motorized sailboats in the Tuileries

If I'm getting my monuments right, I believe you can see straight down the Champs Elysee to the l'Arc de Triomphe from the Tuileries

This is one of my favorite pigeons thus far

The Louvre Palace/Museum, complete w/ Pyramid

The Seine

1 comment:

  1. Love your little posts - love the bigs ones too! Just keep them coming! And have fun in the South of France. Jealousy is raging large over on this side of the pond! ;)

    ReplyDelete