Monday, January 10, 2011

Little Steps

Taking a few more steps towards leaving this weekend (!!!!!). Dad and I are working on setting up things like health insurance and banking in France, and I finally finally took my language placement exam. Definitely have been putting that off for somewhere in the vicinity of 2-3 months. Tested exactly where I wanted to, as well: Intermediate. Out of Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced (I think there might be one more for Expert or something), I think Intermediate does the best to accomodate both my 4.5 years of study and the fact that it has been three.

Starting preliminary lists of what to pack, as well. And the mail had a gift this morning- the workout DVDs I'm planning on using while I'm there so all of the people at my gym don't laugh at me when I return in the summer and can't do a single push-up!

Less than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment