Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Planning Stages

No pictures for you today, sadly. (Well, not entirely sad for me. I'm having some difficulties with the ethernet internet at my foyer, so right now I'm subsisting on a less-than-stellar wireless connection. This means that every single picture I post on here takes between 10 and 30 minutes to upload. Which is a tad annoying. I'm hoping to finally get it fixed tomorrow, however.)

Got together with several Central folk this evening for an extended Spring Break planning session. Though I have yet to actually buy anything (fares will likely be lowest on Tuesday, which gives us all time to double check everything before committing), it looks like we will hit Greece on Sunday, April 24th en mass, and then do a little island hopping before heading back to Paris as a group. The week prior to that is still up in the air, depending on the schedules and desires of my US friends studying in Europe (Scotland and Spain). Yes, there are two weeks of spring break!! Regardless of who I go with, however, Central folk, US folk, or a combination of the two, the plan for the first week is Italy! I'm trying to decide between a whirlwind tour, which would then be countered by the week of beach lazing in Greece, or a slightly more relaxed trip that only hits a few areas.

But which ones? Possibilities abound: Rome, Milan, Tuscany, Florence, Naples, random countryside/castles, Venice, Riviera, etc.

Decisions, decisions....

1 comment:

  1. Venice. And Rome. Florence is nice too. The other ones just sort of blurred together for me.

    That's my recommendation anyway.

    ReplyDelete