Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pre-London

About to start my first inter-Europe traveling! Very early tomorrow morning, I hop a train for London. There, I will spend a day wandering on my own, and then meet up on Saturday morning with my friends from the good old USA who are also studying in Europe- Katie in Spain, Clarissa in Edinburgh. We're seeing a play in the West End! And staying in a hotel for the night. I have also given myself the first part of the day on Sunday, and then I return to Paris via train late Sunday afternoon. Pretty excited!

In a few weekends, I am going with a few Central folk (I think there will be 4 of us) on a bicycling tour of the Loire Valley- we are visiting somewhere in the vicinity of 4-6 chateaus, I believe. Chatelets?

I will try to at least give you a quick text update from London!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Paris must be getting a little mundane, so nothing to do but travel to new parts! ;)

    ReplyDelete